The UW South Madison Partnership (UWSMP) was updated in 2020 and now has six multi-use classroom spaces, a computer lab, co-working spaces, a kitchenette and an open gathering space to better support current and future growth as an important community resource.
Rooms at UWSMP can be reserved for community-facing programming and events. You must be an active UWSMP partner or a part of the UW-Madison community to reserve the space. Rooms must be reserved at least one week before an event.
If you have any questions, please call us at 608-265-4940 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Please follow the instructions to choose a room and request a reservation for your meeting or program time. If a time slot does not show up for a certain date or time, then it is not available.
Special reservation requests:
- Reserving outside of office hours – We can assist with reservations outside office hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) depending on our staff availability. Contact us to confirm availability.
- Reserving on weekends – Reservations may be accommodated on weekends based on staff availability. Contact us to confirm availability.
- Reserving multiple dates – Users may select multiple dates for a recurring reservation by creating multiple reservations or contact us so we can assist with these reservations.
- Reserving multiple rooms on the same day – Users are encouraged to contact our office to process these requests.
- Reserving rooms 104 and 108 combined – Users are asked to contact us to check availability.
For any other questions about our space or making a reservation, please call us at 608-265-4940, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
About the Classrooms/Meeting Rooms
About the Computer Lab