Help prevent the spread of coronavirus
The Office of Community Relations at the University of Wisconsin-Madison has gathered key resources to help our community mitigate the spread of Covid-19.
What communities can do to mitigate the spread of Covid-19
- How to identify the symptoms of Coronavirus
- Assessment & Self-Care Guide – Free online screening
- Steps to protect yourself and others during the outbreak
- What to do if You Are Sick or Caring for Someone
- General information on Covid-19 in multiple languages
- What “Safer at Home” means for you (in multiple languages)
Resources for parents
- Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Tips to keep children healthy while school’s out
- Choosing a Healthy Eating Style
- Play games and find other activities to do online – Department of Energy
- NASA Resources for parents and educators – NASA
COVID-19 is not specific to an ethnicity or race—disease does not discriminate. Racist behaviors or stereotyping are not tolerated at UW–Madison. If you experience harassment or discrimination, students are encouraged to file a bias incident report. Employees may file a complaint with the Office of Compliance.